English Language IS Hard
* We polish the Polish furniture.
* He could lead if he would get the lead out.
* A farm can produce produce.
* The dump was so full it had to refuse refuse.
* The soldier decided to desert in the desert.
* The present is a good time to present the present.
* At the Army base, a bass was painted on the head of a bass drum.
* The dove dove into the bushes.
* I did not object to the object.
* The insurance for the invalid was invalid.
* The bandage was wound around the wound.
* There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
* They were too close to the door to close it.
* The buck does funny things when the does are present.
* They sent a sewer down to stitch the tear in the sewer line.
* Needing help with the planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
* The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
* After a number of Novocaine injections, my jaw got number.
* I shed a tear when I saw the tear in my clothes.
* I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
* How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
* I spent last evening evening out a pile of dirt.