Women's and Men's English
1. Yes = No.
2. No = Yes.
3. Maybe = No.
4. We need = I want.
5. I am sorry = You'll be sorry.
6. We need to talk = I need to complain.
7. Sure, go ahead = I don't want you to.
8. Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead.
11. You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me.
12. Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.
13. You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
14. Do you love me? = I am going to ask for something expensive.
15. It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
16. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?
17. I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
18. How much do you love me? = I did something today that you're really not going to like.
1. I am hungry = I am hungry.
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy.
3. I am tired = I am tired.
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = Let's have sex now.
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. What's wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question.
8. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
9. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
10. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
11. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
12. Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for other men to have sex with you.
13. You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next
14. Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and then I'd like to have sex
15. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay.