You Know You Are in 20051. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
2. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
3. You've sat at the same desk for two years and worked for three different companies.
4. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
5. Your boss wouldn't have the ability to do your job.
6. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
9. Your reason for not staying in touch with some of your friends is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
10. You read this entire list, and keep nodding and smiling.
11. As you read this list, you think about forwarding the link to your friends and colleagues.
12. You got this link from a friend who never talks to you anymore, except to send you jokes from the net.
13. You are multi-tasking while reading this joke and are too busy to notice there was no #9.
14. You actually scroll back up to check that there wasn't a #9.
And now Y R laughing at yourself